Here is how you can do it:
First setup Flickr to Blogsite configuration as below:
- Login to your Flickr Account (obviously) :D)
- Choose "Your Account" from "You" menu.
- Click on "Extending Flickr".
- The "Extending Flickr" shows - your printing location, account links and "Your Blogs"
- Click "edit".
- On "Your Blog List" dialogue click on "add another blog".
- It presents a dialogue with drop down containing a list of all well known blog sites like blogger, typepad, wordpress, movable etc etc. Choose one - which is yours and press "Next"
- Depending on the blog website, it will present a page which can accept user id/password and blog URL. Enter all the information which is been asked and hit another "Next"
- Confirm your details and click on "All Done". This will give message "Your blog has been added to Flickr." and allow you to play with your blog posting template.
- As per your choice you may choose to customize the template. Positively, I have did it and would recommand to take a look. :D) Or you can choose to return to your blog list.
- You would be able to see your just configured blog in the blog list.
Now the Second step is to actually perform direct photoblog:
- Go back to your photstream.
- Choose a photo which you like to blog about.
- On top of the photo, you will see "blog this" link.
- Depending on the blogs in your configured blog list, it will present you the entire list and will allow you to choose one of the blog.
- Then a page with title Blog this photo, containing textbox & text area to compose your blog enter will be presented. Enter your photo related blog contents and click on "Post Entry".
- It will give you a success message "Your blog entry has been posted!"
- You can visit your blog either to check the post or to edit the blog post draft. Depending on your blog settings.