Loading

Sunday, February 24, 2008

phoenix2Life first blog

This is my first blog to phoenix2Life.blogspot.com. Before I dwell into the fascinating vast and unlimited boundaries of technology , science , investment and life, I would like to share my interest my passion about the mythological bird Phoenix. The bird which re-creates itself from Ashes and lives in love of fire. So are we - the mother planet Earth's - human race. We keep reinventing ourselves and our lives through peace and conflict using technology and science, investment to our society and life on the planet earth. This similarity between the Phoenix and humans leads to my deep attraction to the bird.

I like to try to bring my encounters and influences of technology, science, investment and life from day to day life here. I will love to hear your share of these major pillars of the human society.


No comments: